Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wardrobe Malfunction

Apparently I have an issue with keeping myself clothed in public. So far in the past couple of weeks I've had 2 incidents. First I was walking in Walmart & feel a draft so I reach around & instead of touching my dress I get a handful of ass! Turns out my purse had caught my dress & I walked across that store with my ass out for 15 minutes! I'm pretty sure by the end I had a solid can base built up.
Then last night was my kids orientation at school & the zipper in the back of my super cute new dress gives out & rips open all down the back!!! In front of tons of parents, kids, & teachers! I then had to do the walk of shame 1/2 a mile to my car holding my dress together in the back & my oldest kid holding a piece of paper over the back!! At this point I would just like to stay in the house & never leave. But that won't happen so I will continue to go out & try to not expose myself to the public! Wish me luck

10 comments:

  1. hahahah omg! That is so something that would happen to me!! Good luck keeping covered up mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy shit hooker! better check "people of walmart" your ass may be the photo of the month! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! I literally 'lol'd' at that. And good luck! :D Ha! I'm stopping by from the Aloha hop. How could I not follow a fellow tattoo'd mama? ;)

    Love it if you stopped by next friday to check out my hop! :D

    -Nicole @ http://meandthem00n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh too funny! Well not for you of course, but makes a good story! Thanks for linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! Love your blog and I'm your newest follower :)

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! I'm always paranoid that something is wrong. People probably stare at me because I'm sure I'm constantly patting and adjusting to make sure nothing has come undone! Kids to that to you too! I'll be holding my baby and realize he's holding my shirt open or something! I'm a new follower from the Aloha hop, and I'd love a follow back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com when you get a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahahahaha - I am sorry for laughing - but both these stories are hilarious. Seriously though - this is a nightmare of mine. I would die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower. I have to say wardrobe malfunctions are my greatest fear. I know that people would understand, because I am sure it has happened to them once or twice, but I would still be embarrassed. Good luck on your next adventure and I hope your clothes lay like they are suppose to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy, I thought that these things only happened to me! Hilarious writing though! And I love your photo...you are adorable! New follower via the hop and would love a follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New hop follower. Love this post-- those things drive me nutso too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like all the flying staches around here....I feel right at home! Totally embarrassing....but it is Monday and we could all use a good laugh:~) Thanks for sharing! Check out my Mustache and giveaways too http://spunkyrealdeal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete